Is Your Business Office Space Situation Changing?



Is Your Business Expanding, Contracting, or Re-evaluating Your Space?


I'm Dan Shapiro, Senior Vice Present at Cresa, and I specialize in helping you find your perfect office space.  The great thing about working with me is that I represent your interests ONLY.  Given the current climate, landlords, owners, and developers often don't want their tenants to make changes. That's why it's critical to have representation that will not compromise your interests.  If you need a top notch, reputable Tenant Broker in the DC, Maryland, or Northern Virginia area, I'd love to talk with you!



The COVID pandemic has really made a change in how businesses are operating and I can help you evaluate the way that your office needs have changed.  There's a significant chance your needs have changed dramatically.  By evaluating the economics of your current real estate situation, as well as the way you previously used your space, I can evaluate what shifts are necessary going forward.  




Lease About to Expire?
Need a Better Workspace?
Need a On Target Real Estate Strategy?

I can help you in all of those situation.  We help companies like yours create a strategy to achieve your business goals, minimize your costs and maximize team flexibility.  As a Tenant Broker, I have a proven track record of facilitating the best possible lease terms under current market conditions for occupiers, achieving significant bottom-line savings for each project.  Give me a call and let's talk!  My direct line is 301-842-6542, and my website also has a link to start a conversation.

Please follow all of my social media at the links below and look for my newest Blog post each week!

I specialize in providing comprehensive real estate services, 
exclusively representing corporate tenants on all commercial real estate needs.

Daniel Shapiro
Commercial Tenant Broker
2 Bethesda Metro Center, Suite 900
Bethesda, MD 20814

301-842-6542

Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on LinkedIn
Follow me on Instagram

Visit my Website







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Companies Aren't Cutting Back on Office Space

Cresa & GIS

Rethinking Real Estate to Fuel Future Success